Location: U.S. Embassy, Ouagadougou
Event: Town Hall for American Citizens
The U.S. Embassy in Ouagadougou invites all American citizens to an in-person town hall meeting with Ambassador Sandra Clark on Thursday, September 22, from 2:00 PM to 3:00 PM (14:00 to 15:00). Parents of minor American citizens aged 17 years or younger are also welcomed. The event will also be held virtually, if that is your preference.
Those who would like to attend at the Embassy may sign up, and spots will be assigned in advance on a “first-requested, first-served” basis. Minor children (17 years or younger) will not be permitted to attend. If you are selected to attend the town hall in person, we will email you to share further details.
Those unable to attend in person are encouraged to participate virtually. Participants who register to attend virtually will receive an email with the meeting link a few days before the event.
To register to attend the event (either in person or virtually), please follow the instructions below:
- Respond directly to this email with the following information:
- Last name
- First name
- Date of Birth (MM/DD/YYYY)
- U.S. Passport Number
- Phone Number in Burkina Faso
- Preferred Email Address
- Attendance preference (in-person or virtual)
- Attach a scanned copy of each attendee’s passport biographic page in the same email.
- Note: Non-U.S. citizens with U.S. citizen minor children must provide the information above for their U.S. citizen child(ren) and a copy of their government-issued identification.
Please send your RSVP to OuagaACS@state.gov by 5:00 PM (17:00) on Monday, September 19. If you have any additional questions, please respond directly to this email.
The Consular Section
U.S. Embassy Ouagadougou
- U.S. Embassy Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso
(226) 25 49 53 00
- State Department – Consular Affairs
888-407-4747 or 202-501-4444