Event: On Saturday. November 27, 2021, demonstrations are expected to take place
throughout Ouagadougou, potentially starting at 8am at the Place de la Revolution.
There is no end time for the demonstrations and the demonstrations may expand
into other areas of the city. Counter-protests may also spontaneously develop at
other locations in Ouagadougou.
Actions to Take:
- Avoid protests location throughout Ouagadougou.
- Monitor local media for updates.
- Be aware of your surroundings.
- U.S. Embassy Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso
(226) 25 49 53 00
- State Department – Consular Affairs
888-407-4747 or 202-501-4444